Arizona Raft Adventures’ Images of Grand Canyon Contest
Enter our 9th Annual Grand Canyon Images Contest for a chance to win $500 off your next rafting expedition with Arizona Raft Adventures! Entries should showcase the joy, laughter and excitement of the Grand Canyon experience.
Submissions are due by 11:59 PM MST Sunday, October 13, 2019.
Photo featured above is the 2018 images contest winner, Sam Rodar, of his colorful and fun Chuckwalla!
2019 Grand Prize Winner
The Grand Prize Winner of the 2019 Grand Canyon Images Contest will receive $500 off their next rafting trip with AzRA Grand Canyon, and will be featured on our 2019 seasonal card. Three Lucky Runner-Up Contestants will receive up to a $100 credit toward our Red River Sports retail store. See below for official rules.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on October 13, 2019.
- Maximum of 5 entries per contestant.
Grand Canyon Images Contest Submission Rules:
- Submissions must be in or of Grand Canyon.
- Illustrations, paintings and photographs, as well as photographs of sculptures, pottery, etc. are acceptable entries. Submissions must be available as an image for publication on the 2019 seasonal card.
- A high resolution image must be provided by all winners to claim their prize.
- Submissions will only be accepted through email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions need to include your name, address, email and primary telephone number.
- In the subject line enter: 2019 Grand Canyon Images Contest.
- The winner will be announced the last week of October 2019. Their image will be featured on AzRA’s 2019 seasonal card.
- To redeem value of prize, the Grand Prize Winner must book a trip with AzRA Grand Canyon in 2020, 2021 or 2022.
- Three Runner-Up contestants will receive up to a $100 credit toward Red River Sports Retail Store to be used by December 1, 2019 in one transaction.
- Runner-Up images may be used in conjecture with the Grand Prize winner for the 2019 seasonal card.
- By submitting an entry, contestants permit AzRA Grand Canyon to use their name in conjecture with their submission to promote our programs in any and all media. AzRA Grand Canyon will not use submissions for reproduction resulting in monetary gain, without seeking additional approval. AzRA Grand Canyon has the right to determine the future use of submissions.
- By submitting an entry, contestants agree that AzRA Grand Canyon reserves the right to edit any entry at AzRA Grand Canyon’s discretion.
Questions? Contact Kaelin Zielinski at email@example.com